RHVFC dispatched for Multi Dwelling Fire
Search
  • PIO Brian Jones

RHVFC dispatched for Multi Dwelling Fire


On Sunday, March 11th, 2018 at approximately 8:44 PM the Rock Hall Volunteer Fire Company was dispatched for a multi dwelling fire at 5795 Chesapeake Villa Rd at the Chesapeake Villa Apartment complex. Upon arrival, crews found one apartment and the first floor hallway filled with smoke. Crews setup ventilation and performed a public safety check of the facility. Two occupants were treated at the scene for breathing problems, one of those occupants was transported to Chester River Hospital Center. The cause of the smoke was an electrical fire determined to be from heating a blanket in a microwave. Units from the Rock Hall Volunteer Fire Company, Kent and Queen Anne’s Rescue Squad and Rock Hall Police Department responded and assisted with the incident, mutual aid companies were alerted and responded but were canceled while on the way. The situation was placed under control and units were released within one hour.


0 views

© 2020 by Rock Hall Volunteer Fire Company

Members Only Portal
Town Calendar
Our Location
Members_Only_870_x_307_.jpg
  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon